Sunday, May 10, 2009

She Is Love

I love this song its one that has been playing alot on my play list. I love the words they make me think of my mom she is truly love and everything that she is and everything she represents is LOVE. She is the one person who will always believe in me and love me. I love you Mom.


"She Is Love"

I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around,

But she takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,
But she makes me want to believe.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She's all I need.

Well I had my ways, they were all in vain,
But she waited patiently.
It was all the same, all my pride and shame,
And she put me on my feet.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love, and she is all I need.

Cause when that world slows down, dear.
And when those stars burn out, here.
Oh she'll be there, yes she'll be there,
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love, and she is all I need,
She is love, and she is all I need,
She is love, and she is all I need.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry I wasn't able to text you back. I have like zero text left this month! Anyway, I told Katie that I was busy that night. I hope your 2 had fun. I do want to hang. I will call you soon so we can do something!

Stephanie said...

Oh---HAPPY (future) MOTHER'S day. Your awesome and super sweet!

Post a Comment